Dr. Goldman holds two Physician & Surgeon Medical Degrees and two Medical Doctorates and has served as a Senior Fellow at the Lincoln Filene Center, Tufts University, and as an Affiliate at the Philosophy of Education Research Center, Graduate School of Education, Harvard University. He also holds Visiting Professorship at numerous medical universities around the world. He co-founded and served as Chairman of the Board of Life Science Holdings and Organ Inc, biomedical research & development companies that had over 150 medical patents under development in the areas of brain resuscitation, trauma and emergency medicine, organ transplant, and blood preservation technologies. These led to the formation of Organ Recovery Systems Inc. and then LifeLine Scientific Inc, a Public Company, which became a world leader in organ preservation and transport. He has overseen cooperative research agreement development programs in conjunction with the American National Red Cross, NASA, the Department of Defense, and the FDA’s Center for Devices & Radiological Health.
Dr.Goldman is on the Editorial Boards of the following Medical Journals:
- Journal of Dermatology and Aging – Editor-in-Chief
- Journal of Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine
- Journal of Orthopaedic and Clinical Research
- Current Trends in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Archives of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- MedPress, Public Health and Epidemiology
- Journal of Clinical Psychology and Neurology
- International Journal of Cancer Research & Therapy
- Global Journal of Research in Medical Sciences (GJRMS)
- Research and Reviews on Healthcare: Open Access Journal (RRHOAJ),
- PriMera Scientific Surgical Research and Practice
- Journal of Clinical Research and Reports
Dr. Goldman is the recipient of the ‘Gold Medal for Science, the Grand Prize for Medicine, the Humanitarian Award, and the Business Development Award. Dr. Goldman has also been honored by Ministers of Sports and health officials of numerous nations. The President of the International Olympic Committee awarded Dr. Goldman the International Olympic Committee Tribute Diploma for contributions to the development of Sport & Olympism. Dr. Goldman was also awarded the 2012 Life Time Achievement Award in Medicine & Science. Dr. Goldman was also one of the very few recipients of the Health America Fitness Leader Award, presented by the United States Chamber of Commerce and President’s Council. Dr. Goldman was awarded the 2017 Martial Arts Masters Cup and is the 2018 recipient of the Arnold Schwarzenegger Lifetime Achievement Award, being only the 18th such awardee in history.